Oracal Digital Media & Laminate
Empire Plastics features Oracal's digital inkjet media (Orajet). This range of products features products for your advertising needs from short-term promos to fleet vehicle graphics and everything in between. There are many different products to choose from, so give us a call to find the best fit for your application. Some of the most commonly used Series are listed below:
- 3165RA (5 year Unprinted) Calendered with Rapid Air®: For general signage and other medium-term flat indoor and outdoor applications
- 3551RA (7 year (Unprinted) High Performance with Rapid Air®: For general signage, vehicle graphics requiring limited conformability and other medium to long-term outdoor applications.
- 3751RA (8 year Unprinted) Wrapping Cast Digital Media with Rapid Air ®: Long term , outdoor signage and complex vehicle and fleet graphics.
- 3951RA (10 year Unprinted) Professional Wrapping Film with Rapid Air®: Long-term, outdoor signage and complex vehicle and fleet graphics.
Protecting your work is a must, so we offer Oraguard laminate. Oraguard is available in many different grades ranging from Economy to Premium. Listed below are two of the most popular:
- 210 (4 year Laminating Film): A cold laminate for protection of medium-term indoor and outdoor digital print applications. FLAT applications only.
- 290 (8 year Premium Cast Laminating Film): A cold laminate for protection of long-term indoor and outdoor digital applications.
Orafol Website Link
- Short to Medium Term Interior Floor Graphics
- ATV, Moto-Cross, Kayak, Snow-Mobile, Cooler, Porta-John Graphics/Decals
- Short-Term Transit (King & Queen) Graphics
- Short-term flat indoor & outdoor cold temperature applications
- Long-Term Outdoor Signage & Vehicle & Fleet Graphic/Wrap Applications
- Print & Contour Cut Wall & Window Graphics
- Convenience Store, Grocery Store, Shopping Mall, Commercial Floor Graphics
- Applications to Aluminum & Aluminum Composite Material (ACM) substrates
- Removable, Permanent, High-Tack, Rapid-Air Egress Adhesives
- Water and Solvent Based
- Gloss & Matte
- Varied Film Thickness